Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just cleaned

I cleaned the tank yesterday so I thought I'd add some new pictures. Sometimes the water looks blue, sometimes its clear and sparkles. My anemone has climbed up on a rock and seems to like it there. I have been feeding him probably too often (every 2-3 days), and he seems to be growing fast. I have to cut back to about once a week. I hand him a dried shrimp soaked in vitamins and he grabs it and pulls it into his mouth. The next day he spits out the shell. Its fun to watch. The clownfish still haven't found the anemone, but they're very young and tank raised, so I keep hoping they'll figure it out soon. My brain coral and acropora (hard corals up on top of the rocks) are probably a bit sun-burned as I have not been consistent in when I use the metal halide light - its not on a timer. But everything is looking pretty healthy so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home